- Grew up in an oil field community
- Son of an oilfield worker and farmer/rancher
- Started my career as a heavy equipment operator
- Worked my way into Superintendent role overseeing the various construction project
- Moved into consulting for oil and gas operators across the country working in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Texas overseeing construction for Antero, Penn Virginia, and Devon
- Went into business for myself with two excellent partners that had the same drive and desire to put out quality projects in heavy equipment construction.
- Have 21 years of experience behind the machine and managing all construction projects turnkey from oil field locations, Frac ponds, SWD’s, CTB’s down to driveways, and reclamation’s.
Safety and quality are at the highest of our list when constructing our projects